- 800gms pork fillets (sliced thinly)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 500gms green beans
- 2 Tbsp peanut oil
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 80gms butter
- Optional – red chillies to taste
- Mix oil, spices and sauce in a flat dish.
- Coat chicken in mixture, cover and marinate in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat a heavy pan and cook, turning once, for approximately 8minutes or until just cooked (do not overcook).
- Remove and slice. Serve with salad greens