- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp of chopped fresh marjoram (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 1 yellow or red capsicum chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes halved
- crushed or minced garlic to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat until reduced by half (a few minutes)
- Pour vinegar into large bowl.
- Whisk in oil, mustard, marjoram and garlic.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Steam or boil asparagus until just tender.
- Rinse asparagus with cold water.
- Add asparagus and tomatoes to dressing; toss to blend well.