- 2 large chicken breasts cut in half
- 2 Tbsps skim milk
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsps wheat germ
- 1 beaten egg
- Dry chicken breasts with paper towel. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and garlic salt.
- Beat egg and skim milk together.
- Dip each piece of chicken into egg mixture and then roll in wheat germ.
- Melt butter in heavy based frying pan.
- Saute’ chicken until golden brown and then place chicken into a baking pan and cover foil.
- Place in preheated 180 oven for approximately 20 minutes.