- 4 trout fillets (approx. 150-200 gms each)
- ½ cup toasted almonds
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Soy flour
- ¾ cup butter
- Sprinkle salt over trout.
- Lightly coat fish with flour.
- Preheat a fry pan. Melt ½ the butter in pan.
- Place fish gently in pan and cook till brown on both sides. Turn gently.
- Transfer fish to serving plate and keep warm.
- Add remaining butter to pan with lemon juice and toasted almonds.
- Simmer for a few minutes and pour over fish.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with tossed salad.