- 800 gms chicken breasts (sliced thinly)
- ¼ cup fresh coriander (finely chopped)
- 2 chillies (seeded and finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 2 Tbsps peanut oil
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Tbsps lime juice
- ¾ cup raw almonds (toasted)
- 1 cup broccoli (sliced)
- ½ cup mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- Marinate chicken, coriander, chilli, sesame oil and garlic in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Heat peanut oil in wok, stir-fry chicken mixture in batches until browned and cooked through.
- Return all chicken to wok and add chilli sauce and lime juice and stir-fry until sauce boils.
- Add almonds, broccoli and mushrooms stir-fry until mixture is heated through.
- Serve immediately.