• 2 skinless chicken breasts (cut in halves)
• 6 tsps soy flour
• 3 Tbsps basil (shredded)
• 1 garlic clove (crushed)
• ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
• ½ tsp salt
• ¼ tsp pepper
• 1 tsp oil
• 500 gms fresh spinach
• 1 packet frozen spinach 250 gms
- Place flour, salt and pepper on a flat dish and mix well.
- Coat each chicken piece (one at a time) with flour mixture.
- Tap off excess mixture and place chicken to one side.
- In a frying pan heat oil to medium heat.
- Add chicken pieces and gently cook, turning once.
- Cook approximately 10 minutes or until cooked through. Meanwhile, wash and drain fresh spinach.
- Place spinach, basil and garlic in a large saucepan with ¼ cup water and cook until spinach is wilted (approximately 2 minutes). Drain off any excess liquid.
- Toss mixture with a fork. Place spinach on a serving plate and arrange hot chicken on top.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.