- 3 eggs (separated)
- 2 Tbsps cold water
- 1 Tbsp fresh coriander (chopped)
- ½ Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp mango chutney
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- Salt and pepper
- Beat egg yolks together with cold water, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Whisk egg whites until stiff peaks form and gently fold into egg yolk mixture.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Pour in egg mixture and reduce heat. Do not stir. Cook until the omelette becomes puffy and golden brown on the underside (carefully lifting one edge with a palate knife to check).
- Spoon on the chutney and sprinkle on the cheese.
- Fold over and slide on to a warm serving plate.
- Serve immediately.