- 2 cups mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 small onion (finely diced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 cup cream
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 2 Tbsps parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsps butter
- Cracked black pepper and salt to taste
- Heat butter in saucepan. Sauté onions and garlic. Cook until onion has colour.
- Add mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms become soft.
- Add chicken stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper to taste. Allow mixture to cool slightly.
- Purée soup until smooth.
- Return mixture to saucepan and slowly reheat.
- Add cream stirring continuously.
- Serve immediately.