- 2 Tbsps butter
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 400 gms veal steaks
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 cups mushrooms (sliced)
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ cup cream
- 1 tsp French mustard
- Black pepper and salt
- Fresh parsley (chopped)
- Melt butter, cook steaks gently, turning once, until tender and golden.
- Remove to a plate. Add onions and mushrooms to pan and cook for 4 minutes.
- Pour in stock, cream, mustard, salt and pepper, continuously stirring.
- Bring to the boil for 2 minutes. Return veal to pan and allow to heat through only.
- Serve veal with sauce poured over and sprinkled with fresh parsley.