- 1 large chicken breast
- ½ cup avocado (mashed)
- ½ cup light cheese (grated)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsps butter
- Slice chicken breast in half to make 2 flat pieces.
- Place chicken in shallow dish and marinate in lemon juice for approximately 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in frying pan. Add chicken and pour lemon juice over the top.
- When chicken is just cooked, drain on paper towel.
- Spread mashed avocado over chicken and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Place under grill till cheese is melted.