- 4 salmon fillets (approx.150-200 gms each) (skinned and boned)
- ¼ cup cream
- 2 Tbsps fresh tarragon (chopped)
- 2 Tbsps butter
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup parsley (finely chopped)
- Gently heat the cream in a small saucepan until just beginning to boil.
- Remove pan from the heat and stir in half the tarragon. Leave the herb cream to infuse.
- Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan and cook the salmon fillets for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the garlic to the pan and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the wine and let the mixture boil until it reduces to about 1 Tbsp.
- Strain the herb cream into the pan and cook for a few minutes, stirring continuously, until sauce has thickened.
- Stir in remaining tarragon and the parsley. Mix well. Spoon over salmon fillets.
- Serve immediately.