• 6 eggs
• 2 Tbsps skim milk
• 1 Tbsp light soy sauce
• 1 Tbsp sesame oil
• 3 shallots (sliced finely)
• 1 small red capsicum (sliced finely)
• 250 gms small
• cooked, peeled prawns
• 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
• 15 gms butter
- Beat the eggs, milk and soy sauce together.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok.
- Add the shallots and capsicum. Stir fry briskly for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the prawns and chopped basil to the wok and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to plate and keep warm.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan and add the beaten egg mixture.
- Cook over a medium heat until just set. Spoon the vegetable and prawn mixture in a line down the middle
of the omelette, then fold each side of the omelette over.
- Transfer the omelette to a warmed serving dish and cut into 4 portions.
- Serve immediately.