- 1 small whole cauliflower (chopped)
- 2 medium onions (chopped)
- 2 large red capsicums (roasted, seeded and peeled)
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 litre of chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Heat butter in a large saucepan.
- Sauté onions and ginger for approximately 3 minutes or until onion has softened.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat. Simmer for approximately 20 minutes or until all vegetables are well cooked.
- Allow mixture to cool. Purée soup in a blender.
- Preheat to serve.