- 200 gms mixed
- green salad leaves
- 3 shallots
- 3 Tbsps fresh
- chopped coriander
- 2 red capsicums
- 1 large avocado
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 3-4 Tbsps pumpkin seeds (toasted)
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 1¼ tsp sugar substitute
- 4 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- Combine the salad leaves with shallots and coriander. Toss together then transfer the salad to a large serving dish.
- Slice capsicum thinly. Add to salad leaves.
- Cut avocado in half. Carefully peel off the skin, dice the flesh and toss in the lime juice to prevent the avocado discolouring. Add to the other salad ingredients.
- Whisk together the lime juice, paprika, ground cumin, sugar substitute, garlic and olive oil.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with the toasted pumpkin seeds.