- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup pure soy protein*
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- ½ cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1 tsp chopped basil
- Sugar substitute to taste
- ¼ cup almond meal
- Separate eggs and place whites and yolks in two large bowls. Beat egg whites, cream of tartar and sugar substitute until stiff peaks form.
- Beat yolks then add soy protein, almond meal and basil and mix well. Add enough whites to yolk mixture
to make batter. Fold yolk mixture into remaining whites. Blend well.
- Add sundried tomatoes, spoon batter into well greased 20cm loaf pan. Bake at 180°C for 30-40 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
- When cool, slice into 12 pieces.