- 500 gms pork mince
- 2 Tbsps fresh ginger (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsps fresh coriander (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 Tbsp oil
- In a large bowl, place all ingredients except oil for cooking.
- Mix well to combine. Form into small balls or patties.
- Place on a baking tray, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Cook pork balls in batches, for 5 – 6 minutes or until brown and cooked through.
- Serve with steamed green vegetables.